Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Full Day

after missing one bus, then missing a connection later... i had my first experience in an Australian taxi today...

great way to start the morning.

I had a great day to follow though.

after a couple of sessions in the morning we spent the afternoon in Sydney. we split up into six groups and had a Sydney scavenger hunt. from as far north as the opera house on one side of circular quay and the harbour bridge on the other side... all the way down to the ANZAC memorial (and all in between)

my team won... being not only the first team back, but one of the few with all the spots.

then we had a boat tour around the bay. it was simply stunning. words cannot express how amazing the scenery was (pictures will come)

then we finished off the day with a meal at a mongolian barbecue and a train/bus trip back home!

it was a great day! and tomorrow is promising to be just as good.

-jason

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got some great pictures. What camera are you using? I am still waiting for the email from Kodak. Did you get it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm so glad you are having a great time <3

    ReplyDelete